Jan 29, 2008

Shake your groove thing girl

Yup, that's what I am going to do today. Today is DOCTOR DAY!!!! It should be a holiday, well it is for me and that's good enough. I love my doctor. It's strange, he is only 5'2 and really small, but maybe it is his bedside manner, or the power of his ability to write me the things I need to make me a functional, happy medicated human being. Regardless, he's hot. To me. Plus, I am totally out of medicine, so today will be a happy day, as long as he doesn't postdate my script for tomorrow. Plus, the girl called out for tonight, so Mary Lou called and asked me to work tonight, which means XXXXTTTRAAA $$$$$$. So hopefully all my aces will line up correctly and everything will go well today. And than I will shake my groove thing all night at work. Or if things don't work out I will be under three blankets sick as a dog. Whichever way it falls. I am an optimist...

No comments: