Sep 12, 2010

Good morning world

Had a great morning. My friend Joe and I just came back from breakfast. I had a big fattening waffle with strawberries and whipped cream. Joe and I have been friends for a few months and he has treated me better than anyone in my insane family. I am trying to gain about 15 pounds, still recovering from the damn pneumonia. I have a new appreciation for life. I want to be alive. I did learn one thing. I am a mouth breather. According to the doctor, you are supposed to breathe in with your nose and exhale through your mouth. I have been doing it backwards my whole life. One of my breathing exercises consists of "Smell the roses through your nose and than exhale the scent through my mouth". I didn't know there were rules for breathing. Are you a mouth breather?

No comments: