Dec 13, 2010

And so the holidays are upon us...

I am back. It feels good. I had to do alot of soul searching in the last few months. I literally could not write. My fingers would freeze everytime I would stare at this blog. Now they are nimble again. Go figure....Thanks to everyone who showed care and concern.

It is still very early and peaceful. One of the problems of me being in this house is that it is really too big for me. Baggy Pants moved to Tennesse to be with his true love and is doing well. i have two rooommates. I know I am helping in this economy. Plus to hear a human voice now and than is nice. We are a house of 3 women plus a couple kids trying to make it from one day to the next. I have met many new people on this journey of mine to find peace. I realized I am blessed. My life could be much worse. So I shall keep swimming in the muddy waters of life until I will hopefully attain the clarity I yearn for. Peace! Great to be back. Now let me read what everyone else has been up to....

2 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

So glad to hear from you! Wow--Baggie Pants moved out. WOW.

Love you, doll. Hope you get some time off to enjoy the holidays.

And Happy Birthday. I wish you many, many more!

SB

Brother Frankie said...

:)