Mar 30, 2012

Pics of the new place

It's official.  We sign the lease and get the key on Monday.  That is a blessing as we have til the 13th to be out of here. This way we can load my pick-up and make trips instead of doing it all in one day.
The rent is $855 per month. This same home would rent for $1300 a month easy in Bmore.  It has 3 bedrooms, a finished hardwood floor attic/loft and a huge basement.  Here are some pics.....




This balcony is right off of the kitchen. The next pic is of the living room.  He just re-did all the hardwood floors!  Gorgeous!  I just can't believe that I found this place on Craigslist!  So here is a toast to (another) new beginnings and no longer renting a basement.  Tina and I joke that this is the widow's house.  God act's in mysterious ways...Tina is  the sister that I have never had.  We laugh, cry and fight just like real sisters.  I love her.  I have learned through her that secrets weigh heavy and that it is best just not to keep them from each other unless they are hurtful.  Accepting housewarming gifts, lol.....I told the landlord that we would like this to be our last move and he  seemed happy to have long term tenants.  So another toast to permanency! Peace!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, it's beautiful! The floors, the deck to sit out on just in time for spring...so, so happy for you!

the walking man said...

Looks like a good house, but that tile looks like it could get slippery when wet. All in All Lori...hell yeah *tink* to that last move thing.

Lori said...

Lou- Thanks so much. I, too, thought of spring. I am def counting my blessings.

WM- I agree about slippery when wet. Amen to your hell yeah!!!

Annette said...

Its adorable! What a beautiful peaceful looking backyard. May you create many new happy memories in your new home.

Lori said...

Annette- Thanks. We were really worried that we wouldn't find a place. The current landlord only gave us 30 days to move. Whew! Thank God that we found this place. We hope to be moved in this coming Friday. Be happy and well!

Syd said...

Awesome place and those floors are great. Happy for you, Lori.