Feb 6, 2008

I'm gonna put another dollar in the jukebox baby, you ain't comin' home

Just got back from the pharmacy to pick up the rest of my pills. I am really going to try to cut back on my Xanax, simply because when I run out I feel so crappy. And I am prescribed 2mgs. 3x a day. I only eat one a day, two at tops. They say benzo dependence is no joke. I don't need anymore addictions in my life. I have already cut my dose of methadone way down, and am just getting used to that. Probably why I have been such a bitch these past weeks. I don't like dealing with life on lifes terms. It takes alot of getting used to. At least work is going well. That is the only area of my life where I feel good about myself. I have a sense of purpose. Don't feel much like writing today..maybe tomorrow or later...

No comments: