May 23, 2008

थे Departed



What a great movie. Yup, I am a die-hard Nicholson fan. I think he is fabulous. Incredibly talented and he is also a sexymotherfuc&*er!!! He has that "certain something"..Some people just have that charisma that other's find so very appealing. Mick Jagger has it. Steven Tyler has it. Sidenote-Steven Tyler is now 60 and just entered rehab. Do the demons ever really go away? I think not. I think we just get better at handling them the older we get. We start valuing sanity over the insanity. Anyhow, if you haven't watched The Departed yet, please do. I believe you will enjoy it...

2 comments:

the walking man said...

Lori, yeah the demons depart when we allow them to leave eh?

Jack has such a large body of work Jaysus it's hard to know what was, or is rather, his best films.

I don't think he is so sexy though.

Peace

Wanda J said...

I so agree with you Lori; he is one of the all time great actors. Everyone I know who's seen The Departed has told me that I need to see it, so I've just got to MAKE time!