May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!



Sorry for my lack of posting. Had a rough week....Back on track and back on my meds. We went to visit my brother-in-law and his wife in Parkton, right on the PA line. They just found a beautiful house to rent for $800 a month!!! It sits on 3 acres. I brought the dog and it was wonderful. The kind of house where you can wake up and go sit out on your deck naked if you wish and drink your morning java. It was a very nice get together. The older I get the more I prefer quiet country living. I am going to start researching some places in the Del-Marva area and see if we can find something similar for ourselves. I thrive in a peaceful place. When I was younger I was addicted to chaos and contentioin...Now I run from those situations. I hope everyone reading my trite and inane little blog has a wonderful holiday weekend.


Lori

1 comment:

the walking man said...

Farrmmmmm Livin' it's the life for me!

Lori, I can certainly understand the appeal of being able to get naked on your porch, been arrested for it many times...ha ha ha hahahah aha, not really, [I never did get caught].

If you want rural life then rural life you will have, it's a matter of doing. Personally I would go to far western Virginia, but I suppose anywhere is good that doesn't have a ton of people telling you what's right.

Glad you were able to suffer through to your meds.

The week end went fast, but then I guess everyday goes fast when you have little to do or worry about eh?

Peace