Jun 30, 2008

When is the last time you drew something?

http://sketchbookmonth.blogspot.com/ While so many of us write, there are many who can draw..I am not one of them. I was surfing around on blogger and found this and I was really impressed at all the different styles, expressions and beauty. I am envious, I admit, of people who can grab a pencil and create something wonderful on a blank paper. Whether you write, sing, draw, dance, they are gifts. I think many of our politicians could benefit from a little art therapy.( I am having mean thoughts, imagining what George Bush's sketchpad would look like)..I wonder if any of our leaders actually physically sit in a room together and converse like you and I do? Or is it more, "My people will talk to your people)? I sense it is the latter. Peace, everyone...

1 comment:

the walking man said...

The current state of the world? I think all world leaders, none excluded, could use a little ass whooping therapy. Art therapy should be reserved for them that appreciate that gentle persuasion.

I think that when they all get together it is expressed in bottom line thinking, their own bottom line, not yours or mine.