Aug 6, 2008

I love duct tape

Me and the wise one were conversing over our daily java this morning. About duct dape..yeah, we have no life.... However, do you remember whenever they think there is going to be a national disaster the powers that be instruct us to purchase mass quantities of duct tape, batteries etc...I mainly remember the duct tape. I know that it is good enough for NASA, they used it in the heavens to do some repairs and by golly the stuff worked. In personal experience, it has never failed me or my family. Yes, I am one of those geeks that own a little box with "things" in case some tragedy befalls me and the ones I love. My box has a big shiny roll of gray duct tape, batteries, some dried beef jerky, more batteries, a wind up radio, a wind up flashlight, bags of hard candy and a few more odds and ends. Behind that box is a cooler full of bottled water. Mind you I am the optimist of the family. If it was up to Kenny we would have HazMat outfits on standby. I think I could just cover my parts with duct tape.

No comments: