Aug 5, 2008

Who is going to be our new president?

I do believe it is going to be Mr.Obama. (take me to the track sometime, I pick winners) I think this will be such a turning point for our nation. I personally want a president that cares about me and the next generations to come. There have been numerous times that I have cringed when I have seen Bush do a press conference. JMO..but he sounds like a rather uneducated redneck at times. No wonder why other countries can't stand us, and make fun of Americans. Look at our leader? I am glad he doesn't think we are in a recession. I and everyone else that I know and communicate with disagree with him, but you know what, Mr. Bush really doesn't give a rats ass about my personal economics. When he leaves office he will be wading knee deep in wealth and oil. I am ready for change, I just pray and hope that Mr. Obama has the abilities to implement those changes. I imagine he is going to have one hell of a struggle. That is what makes those of us born in the USA (or anywhere else on this planet) so special...we are not adverse to struggling or even kicking ass when needed, as long as it is for a positive purpose. So shine on Mr. Obama, be our knight on a strong horse..

2 comments:

the walking man said...

FDR was a populist president with his own agenda. He too had to fight to implement the changes that put the nation to work...but fight and succeed he did Lori.

I doubt Obama is FDR but he has will and that is a good characteristic to have in theses times.

Lori said...

Change has to start from somewhere...