Sep 9, 2008

The nightmare continues

Well my modem has been blocked since Wednesday. The trusty cable company was supposed to be here yesterday between 7-10am...Grrrr, they were a no show...dispatch said noone was home.. WTF? That's all I had to do yesterday was wait on them. So they SWEAR they will be here today between 10am-1pm..On the positive side I made such a stink I got a $180 credit...Free cable this month. I told the rep it really isn't about the money, I want my damn computer up and running. This to me is unacceptable. Me being the optimistic gal that you know and love, woke up, got some java and I am in "a good place" mentally...so me and Auggie are sitting here waiting patiently to see that white van with the CABLE logo on the side. He is going to come, right? A corporation that takes plenty of my money would never lie to me, the trusty consumer? Signing off for now, please pray that my next post isn't titled.."Call me Old Blue" God Bless!

2 comments:

Minnesotablue said...

We all feel lost without our computors don't we? Ever wonder what we did without them?

Lori said...

It's amazing...(I am back online finally,wireless too,)...I was just speaking to my mother, who is 64, about how isolated many people are these days, as they can travel the world from their computer chair..It's an amazing, wonderful technology, yet nothing can replace the companionship of another living person. JMO