Mar 16, 2010

Hanging on...






I'm getting a grip. The ride spins so fast sometimes that I can hardly hang on. There have been days I just want to let go, but what that thing is that makes me hang on, won't let me. Persevere I must. Can't quit now, right? When life hands you the big shit sandwich you take a big ole bite, spit it out or swallow it, but you must go on. I need to just handle small tasks right now, nothing overwhelming. i also see my GP next week and I think I am going to start taking my Effexor again. Kenny swore that medicine made a difference. The people around me are starting to be affected by my moods. Why the hell should I be the happy clock for everyone around me? I didn't volunteer for that job. My dear mother informed me that my mood sets the tone for everyone else. Horseshitty. My mood sets my own tone, thank you. That is my mode for the week. Plus I like the word Horseshitty. Kind of rolls off the tongue.So here is to hanging on and not letting go, no matter how bad we want to..

2 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Hang in there, dear friend. And the new dog is an excellent idea.

You are certainly NOT responsible for setting everybody else's tone. BULLSHIT.

Lori said...

SB- That's what I thought.. Bullshit..or horseshitty. I am totally working like a madwoman to compensate. I am learning to just step away from any type of insanity my aging mother tries to send my way. I don't deserve it. Thanks for being a great friend...love ya back...