Jul 7, 2010

Amazing

Have you ever tried to help a stupid person? Pointless. There is a guy I know. Wants to get into treatment, so he says. I am the queen of getting it done. I found a list of programs, facilities etc. What does the asshole do? Calls me this morning to borrow $50. He has done one too many drugs. He hasn't called any of the places. Not my problem anymore. Of course when I said no I got the click of the phone on his end. How is someone going to try to make me feel bad for not loaning them MY money? I am barely making it as it is, and you want to borrow my money not for anything positive, but for drugs. Nope, I am not the one. See I have played the game. I know every story, every scam. You will lose if you try to flip it around. I never deny anyone food or the like. There is just too much help available in this city if you want it. Many of the places are free. So another number has been deleted from my phone. Have a great day...

5 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

You are right, babe. Absolutely. You tried.

Love youse.

Unknown said...

They only turn around when they are good and ready and nothing we can do can speed up or change the process!

Lori said...

SB- I know in my heart I did try. I am at the point in my life where I am looking out for numero uno. Someone has to luv...xooxoxoxoxo.

Whitemist- You are right and I know this.

Kathy M. said...

You're right. It's pointless to help a Stupid Person. I also used to be the Queen of Getting it Done. No more. You are right. Help is freely available to anyone who chooses to accept it.

Lori said...

Kathy- The icing on the cake is when someone thinks you are stupid and tries to scam you. Don't they know that back in our day most of us invented the "scams" that they now use today? Done, girlfriend, simply done...Be well...