Aug 17, 2010

Victory is mine..

Well, slumlord dude took me to rent court yesterday. He served me while I was in the hospital. So I got discharged Sunday, and went to rent court yesterday. Gary didn't show up. You all know what that means.. The judge threw the case out. He said the landlord failed to appear. I am so glad I went, feeling crappy and all. Tomorrow is moving day. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE F OUT OF HERE. The doctor said the main reason I got pneumonia is because el cheapo wouldn't run any air and it made it hard for my lungs to breathe. So now I have nebulizers, inhalers, the works. I was in surgery for 5 1/2 hours. I have 40 beautiful stables in my back. Looks like a damn set of train tracks. I have faith and I know that time shall heal all wounds. This last year and a half has been nothing but learning and growing. To the moon!!!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Packed up and ready to go bright and early this am. It might be raining and cloudy but all I see is sunshine....:) Thanks for hanging in there with me through the whole crazy journey. I am starting to get my strength back as well.. A change of atmosphere will do wonders for my health also I do believe.. Love you babes...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Glad you are all set. I think the change of scene will be a good thing, too.

Love returned,

SB

Unknown said...

he knew he would lose, so why show.
Less trauma for you, gladly!