Jan 5, 2011

What to do?

Why do men think with their dicks? Will someone please give me a good answer? I live with a married couple and guess who is chasing me around the house every chance he gets? Yup, her husband. I go back to work Friday night and I can'T wait. I have just learned from past experience that you don't shit where you live, nor fuck where you live. I just think men and women are two seperate entities. We should live on different planets. Maybe just hook up once a week. Than we would all get along fine. Just my rant. I think women are just the stronger of the two sexes. Plain and simple. Anyone agree?

3 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I totally agree. I thought you were living alone now. Do I have that wrong?

Love,

SB

Unknown said...

I find it all strange, yet mostly true.
I know I do not and have many women friends, but know that is not mostly the case...sigh!

Lori said...

SB- I was and than I decided I didnt need that big ass house. i found a couple with an extra room. Nice place and the price is right. i am alot happier than I have been in a long time. The one thing I have learned once I hit 40 is that you don't question why you are happy. You just take it as it as it comes. xoxo

Whitemist- You are a gem and very rare. Glad you didn't forget me. Hope all is well with you.