Sep 5, 2012

Checking in....

Sorry I haven't been writing but I have an one bedroom apartment and I have been slammed moving. Yes, I moved again, but thank God it's right down the street, literally. I was deadly serious about no more drama and I meant it. My new place is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. I am very at peace here. Time to be a big girl and live on my own. As soon as I am unpacked I will write and read everyone's blogs. My internet should be all hooked up and ready to go tomorrow. Just didn't want anyone to worry, as I worry about everyone when they don't post for awhile. I love you all and I feel proud about the move I made. Oh yeah, I got the job I applied for. I start work Thursday. Whew....I will be writing and commenting regularly starting tomorrow. Be well, be happy and much love from Pa!

2 comments:

dawn said...

Congratulations on "change"!! Namely the new job; hope it goes well. Moving, ughhh - happy that's behind you huh! moving on - one day at a time.

Lori said...

grateful- Nice to meet you and thanks for the encouraging words. My living room is done, now I am working on the bedroom. Plus I get my work schedule today! Please come back again...