Jan 17, 2008

Bleary eyed with a swollen tongue

How strange shit can be. Two nights ago me and my girlfriend went out to visit some cellphone places cause I am thinking about switching plans. Somehow we wound up at a dope/crack house in East Baltimore. Than I wound up at home, fought with the husband, swallowed a handful of pills and woke up in the hospital. Unfuckingbelievable. I checked myself out yesterday, Kenny did save my life, sometimes I wonder if I am worth saving. The stupid shit I do is simply that stupid. He told me I am not taking the easy way out. There has been just so much bullshit going on lately that it is overwhelming at times. I know deep down inside I don't want to die, but there are just these days where it does cross my mind. Head is still fuzzy...post more later

No comments: