Jan 19, 2008

Keepin it brief

Too much to post before I have to get ready for work. The next day after I came home from the hospital Kenny got the bright idea that he didn't feel well and went in town to get some dope. I won't touch that shit anymore. All of the sudden I hear him pounding around in the bathroom and low and behold he OD'd. face down and blue on the bathroom floor. Long story short, now his ass is in the same hospital I just checked out of. They admitted him. I am determined while he is there to get him some treatment, he needs to get back on a stable dose of methadone. We went and saw him last night, and he was so damn weak, we brought him some food..He just realized early this morning it was there. I am going back up their when I get off of work. What I don't understand is that the last two times he has shot heroin he has literally almost died. From such small amounts and the dope isn't that great. I think his system has basically had it. I told him a long time ago, that I was done with fucking around. When I think of dope, I do remember that nice womb like feeling, but I mostly remember being deathly sick all the time. Not for me, and part of me is very angry with him for doing what he did. His was unintentional, mine was intentional. God only knows which one of us is sicker.....post more after work...

No comments: