Feb 23, 2008

I don't mind cause I live in the light....

Howdy,,

God what a day...Any of you ever just work with a nasty bitch that you cant' stand. I am sure. Well I work with one. She is old and cranky and just fucking nasty. Makes the day a pure joy. And people wonder why I stay medicated. Puhleeze.....The old lady that I work with has a daughter who is a heroin addict and has her currently on Suboxone. So even tho I am on pain management she considers me a junky. Of fucking well. I don't really give a flying fig what that bitch thinks..How do you like me now? I get so tired of judgmental people. They are the sames ones that get drunk every night talking in slurred words about the community junkies. Can't stand a hypocrite. How about you?

Just got back from walking Mr. Auggie....my dog is so spoiled. I wish I had his life. All he does is sleep, play and lick himself. Not a bad way to live. I am glad we are able to give him a good home. We got him from a dope house on Collington Ave. They didn't have any electricity and we went in the basement and I stepped on him. God was he tiny. I fell in love right there, and gave the so-called owner some cash and walked out with my dog. That was last spring. So I guess he is almost about a year old now. I can only imagine what his life would have been like if we wouldn't have found him. Ugh...so glad we did.....

No comments: