May 12, 2008




Spent the whole day going from one doctors office to another. The call center kept sending me to the wrong place. So after driving to three different facilities, I wound up not seeing anyone and getting an appointment to see my regular GP tomorrow. My husband is aggravated because we spent more money on gas for absolutely nothing. These days it is almost impossible to speak to a human being on a telephone. Now you spend ten minutes pushing 50 different buttons and than MAYBE if you get lucky you can talk with an actual human being. The frustration is incredible. I have been feeling like shit physically so I haven't been posting as much as I'd like too. The couch has been calling my name and I have been giving in. Buried in blankets and self pity. The restaurant has not been doing well. I go in to work so psyched to make money and it just isn't happening. Mother's Day is supposed to be the busiest day of the year and we had no business. I rang $171.00 in 8 hours. It is depressing and now it is time for me to get ready work. If I am lucky I will make cigarette and gas money...Wish me luck and please keep me in your prayers...


Lori

2 comments:

the walking man said...

Woman...stop it. Now is not the time for the couch in your mind. Lay your body down if you have to but never lay down in your head. The things that try your self worth and belief that God is with you are the spiritual impediments.

Honey I am not saying that you should sing "Dancing In The Rain" but for shits sake, don't listen to the blues either. There is a middle ground for both you and the old man.

Every one of us on the bottom tier of economic reality have to stand and fight now!

Your old man is right to be pissed about the gas and time ffs. And there is no recourse to this waste.

The damn call center should have a way to bill them for their ineptitude but they don't care. Everyone there is only trying to justify their continued employment. This takes away from them providing the one thing that guarantee's it; Customer Service.

I don't know why, but it seems that the dregs of mental ability have the jobs. So what do you do? Fight them by getting that human on the line or send e-mails to the organization, move up the food chain force your way to supervisors and managers. Make them work for you. It is their JOB!

Tired is good Lori, it reduces your inhibitions.

Peace honey.

Lori said...

You are a very positive person, and also a realist..I appreciate all your support...honestly I do..


Lori