Jul 7, 2008

My own bucket list

Yup, I am not being morbid, but I am starting to think of all the things that I have yet to do, that I would like to do in the next (God willing) 20-30 years. The move is just about done, right on the Md/Pa line, but it is beautiful and quiet. Still hot and sweaty and tired. Does anyone out there still have yearnings for things they have yet to conquer or accomplish? Is it foolish or childlike to still want to run over 40? Not literally run, but break certain shackles that hold you personally hostage...I am starting to accomplish them, one shackle at a time. Still adjusting to life on life's terms (for the most part)..not sure how much I like it yet, but I know my pharmacy bill is decreasing. So we do what we must. Indeed, I am now going to devote these next days of mine to my own personal and mental growth. If you are negative and bring me down, than please stay the hell away from me. I believe that vibe is contagious....that includes my husband, whom I love dearly, but when he goes thru his black mental holes, I am just going to let him be. I can't fix anyone but me...that is the first thing on my list....have a blessed day...

No comments: