Jul 12, 2008

Exhale

I have been hitting my knees lately, getting and receiving comfort the only real way I know how. It's working. I wish Kenny could feel what I feel. I embrace my daily blessings, they might seem small or trite to others, but that's ok. I cherish them. To quote Jim Morrison..."no time to wallow in the mire"...I am simply shaking it off, things do get better. Stop over-thinking and just let go....I still believe in the innate goodness of mankind. I refuse to let that belief go. In daily life I receive gestures that re-enforce that yes indeed, there are good people out there. Spent too much time fighting to quit now. I just am going to be more deliberate in the battles I pick. It about family, my family. That is a worthy battle. I have learned many lessons, time to implement the knowledge. Every thing is going to be alright...I believe...

Peace....

3 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

We all need to pick and choose our battles.

the walking man said...

Aye Lori the only way to get past anything is by going through them eh?

Lori said...

Amen!!!