Jul 13, 2008

Conquest




I was thinking about something a fellow blogger posted, man's innate need to conquer. I am a woman, and I can be a bit competitive, but I don't want to rule a nation or have a clan of followers call me "dear leader"...It must be the testosterone. I cannot fathom what it must feel to have that need course thru your veins. Nurturing is a peaceful and rewarding feeling. For most woman it comes natural. Yet there are those who do heinous things to their own children and society cringes. The wiring must have short-circuited. I have been married to two men, in my younger days slept with a few women. Totally different experiences. My first husband always felt the need to be MACHO...It was fucking irritating. Kenny, current husband, is a gentle giant. He has much more success dealing with me that way. The one chick I was with played a def dom role. Treated me fantastic. Taught me to love myself again. Women have a healing effect. Men trample through a forest. We dance on the grass. Men flex and grunt. We stretch and moan. Men want to own. We want to enjoy. The female gender is the slickest of all. Ask any man...Yes we let you think we submit, but not really. We are blessed with ultimate power. A vagina...Have a wonderful day....

Peace...Lori

3 comments:

be said...

yes it is great to be a woman
once in my teens i was asked by a male friend of my parents what i would chose, if free to chose, to be a man or a woman
my answer was instant n easy n he was really surprised that i would make the choice i made, not wanting to be a man, with all the advantages he could see men having in the society we live in
but my choice was simple with all the advantages a woman has just being herself without the need of those power games n decided that he being a man, already made him blind enough not to see that

the walking man said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha A smart man will always conquer a powerful woman by the power of his tongue not the force of his arms.

Rock, paper, scissors Lori.

Lori said...

Be- at least you were brave enough to state your honest choice. Not many men would have been comfortable saying that...

Walking Man- Spot on Spot on....:)