Jul 16, 2008

The belt saga continues

Just thought I would keep it light today. My young fellow came home from work yesterday.. Remember the belt? Well now he is blowing glass with the artist, and his complaint now is that the big shiny buckle is burning his belly. The ovens are very hot that are used to blow the glass. So he has a big bright red spot from his buckle... I should have such problems....God I love that child...He has actually shown some potential with his glass blowing. He is going to an art festival this weekend with the main artist that he is interning with. I thank God that he is doing positive things, I am blessed. I am tired of hearing about his belt problems tho....Have a great day all...

1 comment:

the walking man said...

If he sees a Snap-On tool truck stopped at a garage he should go and ask about a leather belt buckle, I've had mine for years.