Aug 1, 2008

It's the first of the month, cash your check and get up!!!

Well for all you fellow SSI/SSDer's out there, this is the day you get your monthly allotment. Sitting here juggling the bills to try and make it last thru out the month..Hahahaha...The poor mailman must dread delivering mail on this day. People are posted up at their mailbox anticipating a couple dollars in their pocket. I heard Mr. Bush is generous enough to send out another stimulus check right before December. What a guy!!!! The wealthy oilman dishing out money to the poverty stricken people. We went out for coffee the other morning and just listening to people in this dingy little shop, complaining about their lack of living money, just for simple necessities, is heartbreaking. I wish I had a tremendous pile of large bills..I would make it rain money in the poorest neighborhoods. Alas, let a girl daydream..I don't see that happening anytime soon. Kenny and I are arguing over who has the better legs (mine rock) just in case one of us has to get some glass heels and learn how to swing on that pole...Have a great day...

2 comments:

the walking man said...

Oh ho I got mine last week you know! So now I won't have to send the wife out to park cars this month.

Lori said...

Be nice Mark, or I will call your wife and tell her just how lucrative it is to be a phone sex operator...j/k..lol