Oct 5, 2008

Guilty?





My husband loves Court TV. He followed the OJ trial. I must admit, I was quite surprised that they found him guilty on ALL counts. I think the recordings sealed his fate. The gentleman who was the arranger of the whole thing, and was offered immunity, complete immunity, I personally think set him up for personal gain. OJ was guilty of the way he handled retrieving his property. The past seems to be haunting him here. The bottom line is he was found criminally not guilty 13 years ago. The majority of the public didn't agree with that verdict. He was found civilly guilty. I don't think I could have sat on that jury and been impartial. Sorry. In my humble opinion he didn't stand a chance. I am sure his legal team is going to appeal this. Now we shall see what his sentencing is. The point is really moot. OJ is 61 years old. He doesn't have to receive life to actually finish out his life in prison.

2 comments:

the walking man said...

*shrug* Lori this is one time I can honestly say I do not care.

Lori said...

That I understand...