Oct 4, 2008

Georgia Bound

Well there has been a new and interesting twist in our life. I picked up a little side job and the woman I work for has a house for rent in Georgia...CHEAP!!! We are meeting her for breakfast tomorrow am. to pick up the keys. I have already seen pics of the place and it is gorgeous, and might I add it sits on a lake. A freaking lake..How sweet is that? The rent is a whopping "ahem" $450.00 a month!!! Her mortgage is only $400 so she is just tacking on the $50. We are driving down next weekend to see it for our own eyes. If the place matches the pictures, guess what? We are moving to Georgia.. Jesup, Georgia to be exact. The master bedroom has a deck that overlooks the lake.. I am excited beyond words. The more rural, for us, the better. I have been researching the little town and I think it will be well suited for us. I am already having visions of drinking coffee in the early morning staring at MY lake. So all fingers and toes are crossed. My mind is now fully occupied. The upcoming election is boggling. So much bullshit. Too much for my taste. Bailouts and blah blah..Congrats for the CEO fucks...

3 comments:

the walking man said...

I've always liked Georgia. The red highways and the peculiar cadence of speech. I see that Jesup is in Wayne county...I live in Wayne county. It is oft times the coincidences that give us our greatest opportunities. Good for you guys!!!!!!

Lori said...

Well, I am taking that coincidence as a positive. Just came back from picking up the keys. Starting to get mighty excited!! I can now be a Georgia peach...:)

meemawfish said...

From one Georgia peach to another good for you.

Meemaw