Feb 26, 2008

Feelin' Too Damn Good...


Yeah, worked sucked today. It's the end of the month and everyone I wait on, at least the majority of them are all over 50 and waiting for SSI checks and whatnot, so their is no money there. I just feel like if I am going to work 40 hours a week in a restaurant I might as well get off my ass and go work at one where I can make some decent money. It is depressing to work all day and put gas in the car and buy two packs of cigarettes and be broke. This side of town is so economically depressed it is pathetic. There really are no decent restaurants to work in where you can make great money, like I am used to making. It doesn't give you much incentive to get out of bed in the morning. I can't stand being a broke bitch. Unfortunately we are also waiting for the 3rd to get Kenny's SSI check, which also happens to be my doctor day. I can't WAIT til Monday. I am just tired of the dumpy Dundalk Diners. They are all the same. Everyone puts ketchup on their steaks..Need I say more? Ugh I need medication...

No comments: