Feb 28, 2008

Working on pajama day #2



Yes, I am a huge Al Pacino fan..This is one of my favorite movies....
Stretch and yawn..feels so good to sleep in these past two days. I love going to work, but than I also love being home, watching movies and lounging on the computer. The best of both worlds. These past two days have been incredibly pleasant, which is rare. I think that the older a person gets, peace of mind is something that becomes a top priority. I have grown to hate chaos and disorder in my life. I like things to just flow. I hate the bumps in the road, cause usually they are huge, more like potholes. I am trying to make more time for my family. Kenny has issues, but he is a patient man, and Jesse (Jay) just turned 18 this month. It seems that when it comes down to the wire all that we have to count on is our family. So I am trying not to take that area in my life for granted. Or as in their words, "Stop being such a bitch"...Plus I woke up to my period this morning, which explains the chocolate eating for the last two days and the bloated miserable feeling. I heard an old joke which says the only reason they labled pre-menstrual syndrome what they did, PMS, is because Mad Cow Disease was already taken..hahaha..I am sure a man made that joke. And that is all for now, waiting for this coffee to clear my head. Trying to get motivated, don't see it happening right this second. Have a great day!!!!

No comments: