Mar 1, 2008

Everyday is a winding rode...I get a little bit close to feelin' fine





Good morning,

Feelin' damn good this morning. One more day and a wake up left after today till I see my lovely doctor. I have been duly and properly supplemented by one of my customers. Thank God...I work 8-2pm today and tomorrow. Lottery was a piece of cake last night. Three hours and I was out!!! I just do that because it is easy. Gets me out of the house for a few also. Rode with my girl last night to take care of the benzo half of my problem and solved that. Things fell into place right on time for once.

Can't stand the woman I have to work with today. I am going to kill her with kindness. That is my way. I refuse to let that woman see that she makes me crazy. So the nastier she is, the more I am going to smile, plus the customers love me and hate her. That is the best revenge. So I am going to get dressed, put on my best waitress face and just shine.....That is what I do best....I am working on my vindictiveness. Not with alot of success I might add. So wish me well, and that I can keep my tongue in check...Sometimes my tongue is as sharp as a razor, you will get cut.

No comments: