Mar 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day







All this holiday basically means to me is that I will, hopefully make alot of money selling green beer and corn beef and cabbage. Other than that it's just another day to me. Kenny is back into his black hole of life again, which is making me nuts. No matter what kind of mess we are in, I always get up willing to face the day head on. Not him, he buries himself in the blankets. I do that once in a great while, but then I feel a sense of urgency to fight whatever demons are creating the problems. That is the difference between us. He will step up to the plate in certain kinds of situations, me others. He just has zero tolerance these days for bullshit. So if in his mind the situation at the present time is bullshit, he refuses to deal with it. I just feel like my plate is full and I need some help. That is one of the reasons I am so happy about this new job, I see a future where I might actually be financially independent. And that is giving me a bright spot, a light at the end of the tunnel. So I am keeping my eye on the prize...freedom maybe?


Lori

No comments: