Mar 17, 2008



I have a severe case of the blahs..Work went well, that is the one area in my life where I feel confident. Kenny, my mom, and my son J came in to eat. We ran a cornbeef and cabbage special for $3.17..It doesn't get any cheaper than that. We did that to bring in business as we are new. Well, except for my husband, noone even thanked me for paying for dinner. I know, that's not a big deal, but than my mom bitched about it. I don't know why I let her get under my skin, but she just does. So when I come home the first thing I do is self-medicate. I hate it. Sometimes feeling nothing is much easier than feeling anything. That is the way I feel right now and it sucks. Other people's shit is creeping into my mind and I work hard to not let that happen...and yet it does...Don't feel like writing anymore

Lori

No comments: