Mar 18, 2008

I don't want to be in love





Work went great last night...I have to meet with my boss at 3pm. I need to borrow some cash to get out of this whole I am , but finally I am able to see a light at the end of the tunnel with this job. I am going to be able to support myself. I made an appointment at a drug program tomorrow morning. I need a back up. Kenny has blown thru most of my meds and I can't take it anymore. I am not going to let anything jeopardize this opportunity I have. I am part of something good and positive. I am a very (usually) self destructive person. I am not going to sabotage any more positive things that come my way. God knows they are few and far between these days. No more destroying good things in my life. Instead I am going to embrace and accept that I am worthy of nice things and to be surrounded by good people. I think through the years of dealing with the element of people that I have dealt with in the past, I have almost grown accustomed to that. NO more...this is the beginning, and only I can make it happen...

Lori

2 comments:

RRN said...

I am able to relate to what you say here.

All of this can be anything you want it to be. We can all be any way we want. Stay focussed and minimize distractions. At the end of the day you are the single most important thing.

The honesty in your writing is brilliant.

Lori said...

Thanks for the compliment and support. Honest is the only way I know how to write. Your advice is sound and true. I am slowly putting it into play a step at a time. I love art and music and writing. That is why if you checked out the pics under the post titled Glass...my boss's son is a glass blower, his gallery is right next to the restaurant...His stuff is amazing..creating objects, words etc..is such a gift. Have a great day6