Mar 12, 2008



Well, it made me feel all warm and tingly, to know that someone out there in this big 'ol world read something I wrote. I think I will make it a point to start commenting on blogs that I have been lurking at for quite awhile. Spread the warmth and whatnot...Kenny took my mom to the hospital today to get her finger operated on. I know this may sound harsh, but she confided in me that she only did it because they are now making her use her computer at work to keep records and she hates it. She is 64 and has been at this company for 12 years. Mom is not a team player in a work setting. So rather than adjust to the new way of doing things, she gets a finger operation...She is a rather classic example of someone who has grown older and more bitter with each passing year. We share a house with her as she can't afford to live alone. I try to tell her to find joy in simple things. I am now learning that you can't make someone change who is content the way they are. But that is why I stay in the basement most of the time where my computer and tv are, it is the sane place in the house. I have quite the candle fetish, so there are always different scents filling this room while I am online. I think whether you are married or single everyone should have a space that is THEIRS, and only theirs. In 17 years I have never went in my husband's wallet, just like he refuses to go in purse, which he is welcome to, but he thinks a woman's purse is private so even if he wants a piece of gum he will walk my bag over to me, but to this day won't go into it. ughhhh...they just pulled up out front so I have to go for know..

2 comments:

RRN said...

Cool song...Your video/audio content is pretty nice.....enjoyable.

It is a good feeling sometimes to know that people read what you post. It makes the cold world a bit warmer at times.

Hold it down.

Lori said...

Thanks...music does something to me that I can't describe...no matter how ill, blue or blah, if the right song comes on..my whole spirit finds its groove and all is well...peace...