Mar 10, 2008

Slap me with the splintered ruler....




Well my first night went really well. I go back Tuesday night. It was so nice to work at a clean place with nice food.. Everything is presented in a very attractive manner. It was me and this other chick named Brandi(y) and she was decent to work with. Jeremey is the manager and he also, is very nice. Much more upbeat than the typical dirty diners around here. Right now on my benzo mission. Waiting on the doctors phone call now. Meanwhile, Kenny sleeps away on the couch. He simply doesn't care about anything anymore and it is making such a huge hole in my heart. He likes the room to be totally dark, no sunlight, no lights on. I live here too dammit. This is where our TV is and my computer is. I need some sunlight in my life, something cheerful or I will fall right in with his depression and wind up in a hospital again with my fuzzy slippers and bathrobe. Doesn't he understand? Help!!!!!

3 comments:

RRN said...

positivity and sunlight are infectious.

the walking man said...

I see that you are a fairly prolific blogger but not enoug people know of your blog yet to stop by and make comments...hint stop lurking and start commenting, which by the by I am glad you did when you stopped by The walking Man's current spot in the road.

The comment moderation thing I can live with but pleas, please get rid of that word verification thing...I hate the goddamn things and keep hitting post 'til I get one of 5 letters or less. Let people say what they want and if you don't like it fuck 'em and reply to it.

I haven't done any work at all since '99 because of medical problems more than just diabetes, which I have had since'95 and yes I pretty much impotent and me and the ld lady have been a few years without sex. But if your old mans dick isn't working his tongue is and that is just as much fun.

His depression is clinical and until he gets to a shrink or therapist not much will change. I used to keep it always dark to and didn't bathe on a regular basis but it has been better for about 7 years now. There are SRI drugs that will help him and drugs that will make him hard but he has to want to use them.

Ok enough of that I am glad your first night at the new resteraunt went well and i hope that it get's better.

Me, I don't write as much as I once did but I am hoping that will change when I can cut down on the intake and number of drugs that i am currently being prescribed.

after all if I am nothing else i am still a poet and a writer.

Much Peace Lori

mark (TWM)

Lori said...

Thanks for leaving comments.. my very first, so I guess my comment cherry just got popped. I did get rid of that word verification thing. I wasn't aware that it was on. Many apologies. Nice to know that people read my inane ramblings. Stay well....and please keep reading...

Lori