Mar 11, 2008

Tell me baby do you need my love?//




Still love me some Jimmy Page...since way back when....I always thought he was hotter than Robert Plant...but than I was never a big fan of blonds, always liked men with dark hair, dark and troubled men. That is what I have been trying to explain to my younger "nice" brother. I told him that girls under 30 don't appreciate nice men. Now this is just my opinion, but I believe I am right. Once you are over 30 your life priorities change and all of the sudden you realize that bad boys are a pain in the ass to have a relationship with, and that all of the nice guys you blew off you wish were still around. There is alot to be said for peace of mind and stability. Trust me, I am living with a man who has 13 personalities, ok I am being facetious, but right now I would be so happy with some simple peace of mind and happiness....

2 comments:

the walking man said...

Sometimes Lori you are forced to keep company you don't like and will never have a reasonable expectation of changing them but peace of mind is exactly there...in the mind, the soul. Find that

Peace

and you will be all right within yourself

peace

mark

Lori said...

Mark,

I have noticed that the closer I get to finding my inner peace, the people nearest and dearest to me, almost seem to work hard at ruining it. I agree, in the mind and soul is where it's at. Now I am working on not letting anyone in my mind that isn't positive. It seems that negativity is rather contagious....Have a great day....