Mar 14, 2008

Glass







Yup, this is my new job. I am loving it. We are brand spanking new. It is called The Glass Grill. The owner's son has a gallery and glass blowing shop right next door and everything is incorporated together. And I think it's going to work. I always go with my intuition and I have been in the business almost 20 years. The husband came in last night and checked it out and he was genuinely impressed. The owner's are very gracious, pleasant people who I think have a plan in mind for their family and I want this to work very much. Last night was slow, but I still made good money from the tables I waited on. The crowd we draw is the "right kind". I don't mean that in a snotty way, just that you won't be stepping over passed out people on the floor on your way to the ladies room. To me, the "right crowd", is one that is pleasant, enjoys dining out and trying new things, isn't afraid to spend a few dollars on what they want and just has a fabulous time. The bar is definitely nice, very cozy, lighted properly, and very good choices on the jukebox. So wish me well on this new serving endeavor. I want this place to be The Place!!!! Oh yeah...here is one of my oldies but goodies, hopefully I will get to see James Taylor this summer

No comments: