Mar 23, 2008

Good-bye Horses...and Happy Easter



What can I say, I loved Silence of the Lambs, but I dig Silent Bob as well. A little smile for everyone on this lovely Easter....Cooking a nice juicy ham today. Doing the family thing. Dysfunctional and all...with psychotic trimmings...God am I twisted...Thank god for narcotic medication...I shall cruise on thru this lovely day. I save up meds specifically for our family gatherings..I know,,not good, but it is the only way I can smile and serve ham instead of throwing it at everyone. I swear, I truly am in therapy and working on my "issues", but sometimes, I don't think it is me, I believe it is my surroundings. If you live with insanity long enough you either jump on the loony bus or it runs you over...Splat....and I am not ready to be roadkill yet, so I cope the best I can..Fellow bloggers, have a wonderful holiday....

Much Love...Lori

2 comments:

sKILLz said...

I jumped on the Loony bus a long time ago. I too learned to either get on or get ran over.
This Easter me and Gypsy went to a Animal Shelter and helped out there. After we finshed that we went out to eat a lil something and came home to spend the rest of the day together with our lil monsters.
I hope you had a happy one and I hope the food came out good as well.
Stay Up

Lori said...

you too, thanks for reading and responding...