Mar 27, 2008

I wanna be a rockstar!!!!!




Rockstar, movie star...whatever.....Work was fantastic last night. The tip God was smiling on me...Let's hope for a repeat performance this evening. I really enjoy myself when I am there. The pace is perfect, not hurried and rushed to the point where you are just throwing entrees at people. I can actually serve you and give you great service. It gives me an opportunity to do "my thing" at a table..Also, my son applied for the dishwashing job there. It is two nights a week, Friday and Saturday. It would be perfect for him, it's so close to our home that he can walk. So the fingers are crossed. J really wants to work, but he doesn't have his license yet, so the only places he can apply have to be within walking distance. I was really proud to see the way he spoke with the owner last night.

So not much to write today...rainy and blah out today. I was going to have one of my pajama days today, but Jeremy called me in, so 86 that idea. Barb stopped by this morning, replaced something she owed me, perfect timing. She is starting to get her shit together, which makes me happy. I guess you could say she is my closest female friend right now. I don't get too close to many people..mistrustful is a good way to describe my mindset with most people. Not good, trying to get better...maybe leery or cautious is a better way to explain the way I am around new people that I meet. This is because of past experience, but I am getting better. Still faking it till I make it...

Lori

No comments: