Mar 24, 2008

Read my lips!!!

Photobucket



Good morning Good morning....hope everyone in the world had a wonderful day yesterday. I woke up full of optimism and sunshine. Kenny and I had one of the best days together, along with our son, that we have had in a long time. It was simple-PEACEFUL...and than at the end of the night we had a giggle fit, the 3 of us. I know, silly, but when the three of us click as one unit, I realize that family is the most important gift you can have. That one good day just compensated for about a week of black clouds and gray skies. As far as being a couple, to me the whole point is that you become a united front. Us against the world type thing. When Kenny and I are right we are a force to be reckoned with, and it feels fantastic to have that kind of bond with another human being. We have been together almost 18 years. I know him, and he, me. Sometimes that is bad, but mostly good. We have had a few separations, due to hospitalizations, but he is all I have known basically since I was 23. I am now 41. Damn, it's been a long time....well here is a toast to "hanging in there".....

1 comment:

sKILLz said...

Hey girl!
Wow that is a long time to be with someone I must give you your props. I have been with my girl in June we make 4yrs and I honestly can see us spending the rest of our lives togehter. I love her so much and already in these few years we have been threw ALOT.
Thanks for coming by and reading my blog and I wil be checking out yours from now on.

Right now I'm out on 2 bails so for me to go and do something on impluse would be just dumb. the next time they put the cuffs on me I'm not coming home for a long time so I really need to take a deep breath and chill out you know.
Anyways glad to meet ya, and want to let you know someone in Brooklyn, New York is reading & enjoying you.
Stay Up!