Mar 26, 2008

Sexuality.....What is normal?



Good morning world!!! Yeah, my meds are kicking in, this is when I usually write. Today I wanted to write about something I never really discuss with anyone. What is the term used to describe someone who shares my belief, that both genders of people have attractive qualities and hence you could/can be sexually compatible with either gender? I don't think the word bi-sexual is appropriate. Could the word just be sexual? A good friend of mine stated once that "Some people are just do-able, others aren't"....I have had experience with men and women. They were all good in their own way. Def different, but good. My first real kiss was by my best friend Brooke when I was 12. She and I did everything and it was so innocent and wonderful and fun, until one day we decided that maybe what we were doing was wrong and that it was time to stop. Than we both got boyfriends and that was that......As an adult woman I have had adult experiences, but now have been married and with Kenny forever. And I am happy. Kenny and I talk alot about what is going to happen when he passes away. I tell him that I have my dog and that is all I need. Which is pretty much the truth. But if I was ever to engage in a serious relationship again, I have doubts as to whether i would want to be with another man again. I just think I would prefer to be in a more nurturing type of relationship. Kenny is a very nurturing type of person. There aren't many men in this world who are like my husband. He has always let me "be me"..his main goal is to ensure my happiness. Now we do have issues by all means, but no man has ever treated me the way he had/has. Getting back on topic, in my case I don't think gender matters when it comes to relationships.....I was just wondering what other people felt? Why are labels so important in our society? Does it really matter? Let me know someone, anyone....

Peace...Lori

No comments: