Mar 25, 2008



Not much new in the my world today. Kenny and I watched a documentary last night called "The Doomsday Code"...It was very interesting. The program was about the "End Timers"..people who believe we are living in the last days on Earth. A chord was really struck deep within me, when after watching this I realized how closely religion and politics are tied. Very scary...I believe the filmmaker was being objective in his point of view. I have mixed feelings about this topic. I believe in God, and I have tried to be a "good person"...if you look around at the world right now, it does seem like many of the things that were supposed to be just prophecy are actually happening. Natural disasters, health epidemics ie. plagues..etc...I see alot of these things happening before me now, yet I am still underneath it all this optimistic type chick. Can't help it..even if things are meant to be or "it has already been written" shouldn't we still make a concerted effort to make this world a better place? I do believe in God's will, but I don't think we should help along the destruction of our planet and mankind. If you get a chance to watch it, check it out.

On another note, feels good to be back on a proper dose of medication again. I had cut down quite a bit, but I just didn't feel like "me"...so now I am back where I am supposed to be, and bam...I feel good again. I hate being physically dependent on medication, but I can't work or do anything strenuous, so I take the pain meds. I have cut down on my anxiety medication. I keep hearing about people dying from the combination of the two, and I don't like feeling overly foggy. So I think I am starting to find a good balance that works for me...it is what it is...

No comments: