Jun 10, 2008

I got the blues.....



ME
Have to have it all,
immerse myself til I drown,
torture my eyes with visions of pain
taking everyone with me
on my roller coaster ride
down down baby
Sweat runs down my body
toxins from my pores
I want what I want when I want it
don't we all?
Selfish, unyielding, the word no???
Doesn't exist...
I want to feel,
I want to be numb
does that mean I am dumb???
Like a spider, constantly weaving a web
never a break
cutting no-one else one either
Always thinking of a means to an end
as the grass and gravel crumble under my feet
Terminal uniqueness
no happiness in that
Childlike, listen to ME
Dammit, I AM special when I smile, don't you know?
Well you better.
Inhale, exhale
just wanna breath
get off my chest get off of my cloud
let me be
let it be.....

2 comments:

the walking man said...

What up with this?

Lori said...

I was writing about a time in my life where I was like that...many moons ago, I like to think...started out thinking about drugs and alcohol and than one thing led to another, got me thinking about the past...no worries, honest my friend...