Jun 14, 2008

Daily Babblings...




Well I have eliminated all psychotropic meds from my daily regimen. The only one I continue to take daily is the Xanax. But the Effexors and meds for my ADD, I totally stopped. My mind feels better than it has in years...Kenny said it has been years since he has seen me this happy, exact quote..."You stopped being such a bitch"...This is my year to change my life in as many positive way as humanly possible. The times they are a changin' and so am I. Going to a Father's Day cook out tomorrow...steamed crabs, corn on the cob, and hamburgers and hot dogs and swimming. We need to get out. For all of you folks who don't appreciate a steamed crab, you don't know what the hell you are missing. The number one delicacy. I will eat plenty for everyone. OH YEAH...for all of you who are on pysch meds...guess what...since stopping, my sex drive is BACK...that was an excellent present for Father's Day.. I am like a pit bull strapped to his chest. He is loving it....It's been awhile....It's all coming together slowly but surely. Life is good today....Baby steps people...those are the only ones that seem to work...and that's ok..


Lori

2 comments:

the walking man said...

Go...enjoy the day, eat your fill and then have an extra for me.

The only caution I have fr the meds is that you have to keep a tighter control and watch the signs for something changing in ways you don't want. I am a believer in taking charge of my own prescriptions for sure.

Lori said...

I am soooo tired of being dependent on my lab coated friend...He is fabulous...but the amount of pills between the pysch and the GP are getting out of hand...thanks for caring/sharing keep coming back...


Lori